Area Branch Manager
To direct the operations of multiple, remote Credit Union facilities, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, suppliers, other financial institutions, and the community at-large.
- Maintains communications with leadership; prepares and submits activity reports; monitors branch activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures; attends scheduled management meetings.
- To maintain a well-trained, cohesive and productive staff that is capable of meeting the organization's future growth plans.
- To meet or exceed annual budgeted operating plan for the branch.
- To maintain/improve the financial stability of the branch.
- To meet or exceed the branch growth plan.
- To keep management informed regarding key operating issues affecting the branch.
- To input observation into performance and give feedback of the same to direct reports no less than 10 business day following each quarter.
- Participate in the general management of the organization as a member of the management team.
- Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting deposit/loan/accounting programs within the credit union.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in person, on phone or written format.
- Be goal oriented/possess proven sales skills.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Possess good keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrate ability to operate a variety of personal computer programs.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Click Apply for all the details to be considered.