Equipment Sales Professional
Equipment Sales Professional – Jamestown
Do you want to work independently but still be part of a great team? Do you love working outdoors around farm equipment? Does the opportunity to meet new people, build relationships and help producers grow their business sound like a great way to make a difference in your community? Our business is uniquely positioned to help our customers more efficiently feed the world and we need a dynamic sales professional to help us make connections in Jamestown. If you’re currently involved in the Ag industry or have a passion for helping your customers we’re looking for you! This is a unique sales role with an opportunity to grow professionally with a premier, family owned equipment provider with a 65 year history.
• Builds strong relationships with customers focusing on long term mutual growth.
• Promotes new and used Ag products to customers as well as used competitor brands on stock.
• Completes and processes all sales, finance and rental documentation.
• Responsible for territory management, and recording activities promptly into CRM on a weekly basis.
• Delivers and demonstrates equipment to customers.
• Manages an account base in an assigned territory.
• Attends and works at trade shows.
• Appraises used equipment.
• Forecasts annual territory sales.
• Promotes the sale of Ag parts and service to all customers.
• Maintains accurate customer information in the customer account and machine population database.
• Required to participate in training and obtain required certifications as requested.
• Assists parts and service as needed.
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education required
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn local producer practices and Ag industry
• Sales training and experience preferred
• Knowledge of AGCO and related/competitive product lines preferred
• Basic knowledge of accounting and equipment financing
• Good computer skills (Microsoft products)
• Excellent self-motivation and personal accountability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Willingness to travel and work flexible hours as needed
• A good driving record is required
• CDL is preferred or willingness to obtain within 90 days
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company Vehicle
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan