Registered Dental Assistant
Seeking Outstanding RDA for our Patient Centered Practice
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team-member with a positive attitude and a friendly smile who will deliver a concierge level of service to our patients. This position requires a self-starter characteristic, who is able to problem solve, multi-task and be solution driven throughout the day.
As a Registered Dental Assistant in our growing practice, 3 or more years experience and you will need to be able to proficient in the following areas:
- Proficient in taking Digital Radiographs
- Competent chair-side assistant functions and vital elements of the position
- Be gentle, efficient, dependable and great chairside mannerisms
- Able to quickly build rapport with patients and ensure a positive experience
- Passionate about the benefits of excellent dentistry
- Be an ambassador for and promoter of our practice
- Assist the team with duties/tasks with enthusiasm and a high level of follow-through
- Openly participate in team meetings, be coachable and contribute on a high level
- Be ambitious, creative and enjoy a challenge
This highly sought after position offers the opportunity to grow/develop your skillset. You will be a part of a high achieving team who is looking to enhance the patient experience and take the practice to the next level. This is a full-time position with an immediate start. Salary and benefits will vary depending on experience.
If you are confident that you’re THE person to complete our dynamic team, you may submit your resume via email by clicking "Apply"
1101 S Columbia Road
Grand Forks, ND