Blue Rock Bar & Grill in Sioux Falls, SD is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunities of full-time and/or part-time Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service. #BlueRock
Key Responsibilities of the Server:
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol for this position.
- Possesses Food Safety and Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness Training
- Demonstrates good energy and motivation.
- Regular and reliable attendance
Position: Server-Blue Rock
Location: Sioux Falls
Job Category: Food & Beverage