NP/PA - Full Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
IMA Healthcare is looking for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team. 2+ years of previous NP or PA experience in an acute care or outpatient clinical setting preferred.
- Full time position
- Include a rotation of rounding and hospital call every 4th or 5th week
- Full benefits available
- Conduct visits and perform comprehensive physical assessments, Medicare annual wellness visits, preventive physical examinations, patient education, as well as episodic visits
- Orders and interprets appropriate laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures.
- Collaborate with physicians, clinical staff, social workers, specialists and other healthcare providers to ensure the proper treatment of patients
- Reviews and manages current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge, judgment and current findings
- Managing follow up consultations and care coordination in between visits
- Prescribes medications and suggests lifestyle changes
- Reviewing and maintaining patient’s medical histories and records and records patient’s progress
- Educating and counseling patients and their families
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Certification from the American College of Nurse Practitioners or from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Current license to practice as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant in the State of North Dakota.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Detail oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent team working, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to treat patients with compassion and empathy