Site Acquisitions, LLC (SAI) has several openings for Tower Technicians
Choose a career at SAI and become part of a team dedicated to excellence. SAI was founded in 1998 as a specialized wireless telephony site development company, in New England. We have since expanded to become a national leader in design-build, site development, engineering, procurement and construction in the wireless telephony space, electric vehicle infrastructure and in other related segments. We treat employees with fairness and respect and provide them opportunities to grow their skills.
The Tower Technician will perform all aspects of wireless communication facility construction including the climbing of towers, roofs and other antenna support structures. Perform all aspects of construction services on such structures including groundwork, preparation of materials and/or the assembly of materials and assembling and testing of these facilities.
Our corporate office is based out of Salem, NH, the home base, but the work will be performed throughout New England.
What we offer:
- Clean climbing environment
- Adhere to the highest level of safety standards
- Weekly safety meetings run by professional safety staff
- Competitive pay with growth opportunities
- Employer paid Life and Disability plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Per diem, travel pay to and from jobs sites
- Paid Safety training and certifications
- Discounts and Services; Employee Assistance Program, Laser Vision Correction, Fitness Reimbursement, Will & Legal Document Resources and Travel Assistance.
- Cell phone carrier discounts
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform all aspects of construction services on such structures including groundwork, preparation of materials and/or the assembly of materials and assembling and testing of these facilities.
- Work as part of a construction crew involving constant interpersonal relations, communication, and teamwork, training of other tower personnel, following of verbal and written instructions
- Extensive climbing, use of safety harnesses and other safety equipment, up to 1500’, including carrying materials and tools while climbing and being on a ladder or scaffold for extended time periods
- Work outside in all extreme weather conditions
What you need to succeed:
Prefer 1 – 3 years’ experience in construction or telecommunications, wiling to train
- Knowledge of construction services for wireless carriers, a plus
- Positive attitude and a willingness to partner with others successfully
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to thrive in an ever-changing work environment
May involve overnight and out of town work, as well as work on other shifts or weekends and overtime as necessary to stay on the construction schedule.
You will be required to satisfactorily complete a pre-employment drug screen, DOT exam, a criminal and motor vehicle background check, and possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
SAI offers competitive salary and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
SAI is an equal opportunity employer