INTAKE COORDINATOR LPN
Provision of nursing care to House Calls patients in coordination with the House Calls clinical team that is consistent with the goals, definitions, philosophy, and purpose of Hospice of the Red River Valley. All nursing care, as approved by patients’ primary physicians or the hospice medical director, including hospice referrals, patient admissions, physical assessments, symptom management and emotional support.
• Minimum of LPN degree.
• Minimum of 3 years nursing experience in clinical setting
• Strong clinical skills
• Strong interpersonal communication, counseling, and teaching skills
• Flexibility in scheduling; team player
• Familiarity with principles related to dying and death strongly preferred
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
• Current LPN licensure in North Dakota and Minnesota
• Current driver’s license and auto insurance