CNA | Certified Nursing Assistant
We are pleased to be accepting applications for a CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant. We take pride in the care of our residents, and our commitment to our team here at Firesteel Healthcare Center. The ideal candidate will be a kind, compassionate and caring professional. Please come by and meet our staff and take a tour.
Offering a Sign on Bonus: $1,250 PT / $2,500 FT for Night Shift
Firesteel also offers a $2 an hour shift differential for Night Shift.
AND DAILY PAY!
A Certified Nursing Assistant’s primary responsibility is to assist patients with their daily activities. As a CNA, you also serve as a conduit between nurses, doctors and patients, record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Taking vital signs
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or re positioning patients who are bedridden
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Daily Pay - you can just click on the app, and your hard earned cash will be transferred for you to spend right away!
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or come visit our facility at the address listed below!
Firesteel Healthcare Center
1120 East 7th Avenue
Mitchell, South Dakota 57301
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer