Provides dedicated executive administrative support to the Chief Operating Office, and at times assists the firm Marketing and Communications Director, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
Vogel offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits including paid time off, health insurance, long-term disability, group life insurance, and firm contributions to HSA, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan after meeting eligibility requirements. The firm also offers voluntary benefits including dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term care and additional life insurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential functions include, and are not limited to, the following responsibilities.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Make travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare, or assists in the preparation of, reports and agendas
- Create or update spreadsheets and presentations
- Work on various Operations projects for the firm as assigned
- Serve as backup to the Receptionist and other Administrative Assistant Functions
- Regular and predictable attendance
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education: High school diploma required; college degree/certificate desirable.
Experience: Two to four years’ experience as Administrative, or Executive Assistant in a professional environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Initiative, a “can-do” attitude, flexibility, resiliency, awareness of surroundings and a willingness to assist where the need arises.
- Strong computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word and Excel), internet and shared data storage.
- Proficiency with office machines (scan, copy, shred, print).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment, including ability to communicate and interact with others in a professional and civil manner, to volunteer to assist others when available to do so, and to assist when requested and able to do so, including requests from attorneys of the firm.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organization skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
One of Vogel’s most attractive attributes is the emphasis on work-life balance. Vogel encourages family and community involvement, marketing and pro bono work experience. We not only talk about work-life balance, we live it.
Click Apply Today to send us your resume.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Application Deadline: October 25, 2020