Vogel Law Firm is searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The Accounting Assistant will perform a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures, which may include accounts payable, accounts receivable and client billing.
Vogel offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits including paid time off, health insurance, long-term disability, group life insurance, and firm contributions to HSA, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan after meeting eligibility requirements. The firm also offers voluntary benefits including dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term care and additional life insurance.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Accounting Department.
- Handle communications with attorneys, staff, clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Process transactions, issue checks, and update ledgers, etc.
- Assist with financials, audits, fact checks, and resolve discrepancies.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing and data entry.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Accounting degree in related field and/or work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional manner and strong ethical behavior when handling sensitive financial information.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
Click Apply Today to send us your resume.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Application Deadline: October 28, 2020
Apply for Accounting Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly