At Zumbrota Health services, we know that our team is the most important piece to providing exceptional care to the residents of our community.
Becoming part of ZHS, we offer:
- knowing the satisfaction of helping others.
- sharing in the camaraderie of world-class team.
- being appreciated for your skills and individualism.
- experiencing the exhilaration of having unlimited opportunities for learning and advancement.
- being rewarded for your work and dedication.
- knowing that your life has meaning and you are a kindred spirit with all of us.
Questions? Contact Heather Ringelstetter 507-732-8401 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
M-F Day shifts
The Bath Aide provides bathing in addition to other activities of daily living including; dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring, walking and positioning to residents as determined by the care plan. Bath Aide/NAR Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) is a direct care position. This applicant must have great communication skills, a passion for helping others and a desire to work as a team. Wage increase given for experience.
- Registered with the Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Assistant Registry in good standing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.