Director of Nursing-$10,000 Sign on bonus!
Expressing Christ’s love by providing care that values every human life.
***10,000 Sign on Bonus***
At Zumbrota Health services, we know that our team is the most important piece to providing exceptional care to the residents of our community.
Becoming part of ZHS, we offer:
- Knowing the satisfaction of helping others.
- Sharing in the camaraderie of world-class team.
- Being appreciated for your skills and individualism.
- Experiencing the opportunity for unlimited opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Being rewarded for your work and dedication.
- Knowing that your life has meaning and you are a kindred spirit with all of us.
- Comprehensive medical coverage through Preferred One with an employer sponsored Health Savings Account HSA). Zumbrota Health Services pays the employee's entire monthly premium and contributes $150.00 monthly into their HSA. That is over $11k in medical benefits!!!
- Employer sponsored retirement is automatic for employees working only a 20 hour average per week throughout the year and are 21 years of age or over.
- Second to none voluntary benefit package including Dental with Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Critical Illness / Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Child Care and more!
- Employee Assistance Program assists employees and their families with the difficulties that life in a complicated world pose.
- LSS Financial Services helps employees and their families conquer debts such as credit card, mortgage, student loans, etc., which has helped save participants tens of thousands of dollars.
Questions? Contact Heather Ringelstetter 507-732-8401 or by email email@example.com
ZHS is a equal opportunity employer.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Minnesota and a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in rehabilitation nursing technique and geriatric nursing in a long-term care center, hospital or other related health care center.
St. Francis Health Services & Affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer