Director of Nursing-$10,000 Sign on bonus!
***10,000 Sign on Bonus***
At Zumbrota Health services, we know that our team is the most important piece to providing exceptional care to the residents of our community.
Becoming part of ZHS, we offer:
- knowing the satisfaction of helping others.
- sharing in the camaraderie of world-class team.
- being appreciated for your skills and individualism.
- experiencing the opportunity for unlimited opportunities for learning and advancement.
- being rewarded for your work and dedication.
- knowing that your life has meaning and you are a kindred spirit with all of us.
Zumbrota Health Services is currently seeking an ambitious professional to assume the duties of Director of Nursing. The successful candidate will be responsible for effective leadership and supervision of personnel and to work with other disciplines to ensure all residents receive the highest degree of quality care. The purpose of the position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a current MN RN or LPN license and be in good standing.
- Current CPR certification.
- See official job description for a complete list of essential job functions.
- Comprehensive medical coverage through Preferred One with an employer sponsored Health Savings Account HSA). Zumbrota Health Services pays the employee's entire monthly premium and contributes $150.00 monthly into their HSA. That is over $11k in medical benefits!!!
- Employer sponsored retirement is automatic for employees working only a 20 hour average per week throughout the year and are 21 years of age or over.
- Second to none voluntary benefit package including Dental with Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Critical Illness / Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Child Care and more!
- Employee Assistance Program assists employees and their families with the difficulties that life in a complicated world pose.
- LSS Financial Services helps employees and their families conquer debts such as credit card, mortgage, student loans, etc., which has helped save participants tens of thousands of dollars.
- Job Requirements:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license in Minnesota as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Maintain current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).