At Zumbrota Health services, we know that our team is the most important piece to providing exceptional care to the residents of our community.
Becoming part of ZHS, we offer:
- knowing the satisfaction of helping others.
- sharing in the camaraderie of world-class team.
- being appreciated for your skills and individualism.
- experiencing the exhilaration of having unlimited opportunities for learning and advancement.
- being rewarded for your work and dedication.
- knowing that your life has meaning and you are a kindred spirit with all of us.
3 pm-7 pm: 20 hours pay period; shifts during the week and every other weekend.
6 am-2:30: 32 hours a pay period; shifts during the week with every other Monday and Thursday
Oncall: available shifts are 3 pm-7 pm, must pick up at least 2/3 shifts when called and at least one shift/month
Questions? Contact Heather Ringelstetter 507-732-8401 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zumbrota Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be 16 years of age or older.