JOB GOAL: Assist the administrators and teachers in providing a safe crossing environment for the students.
1. Be responsible for the supervision and safety of the pupils in the assigned areas.
2. Report all incidents of behavior out of the ordinary to the building principal. Implement effective instructional and behavioral interventions and strategies to improve student behaviors and ensure learning outcomes.
3. Complete accident report forms for all injury situations which may need first aid or medical attention.
4. Follow the appropriate steps regarding emergency life saving procedures and accident/injury procedures.
5. Maintain confidentiality of all student information.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned by the principal.
7. Communicates effectively and in a timely manner with all stakeholders, through oral, written, and technological means.
8. Attends work regularly.
6+hrs/day qualify for an excellent benefits package
including WI State pension.
Click "apply" to apply online