• Performs the laboratory duties and functions as required. Involves running multiple analyses at the same time while monitoring and recording results throughout the process.
• Completes the analyses of samples for process control, sugar quality and by-product analyses.
• Accurately reports results to the appropriate personnel.
• Enters lab related data into the computer system.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Works overtime as required.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS
• High School Diploma or GED certificate is required.
• Incumbents are required to pass a Combined Basic Skills Test to verify basic skills and knowledge.
• Must understand how and be able to obtain lab samples from various locations in the factory.
• Must be able to accurately perform tests and report results.
• Good communication abilities, reading, writing, and speaking, to accurately prepare and report quality control information is required.
• Must be able to reference, read and understand how to use MSDS information.
• Must possess basic math skills.
• Working computer skills required.