MEI is hiring! (ArchKey Technologies, Parsons Electric
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to join our team in Fargo, North Dakota. The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing one or more large projects, job estimating, job scheduling, job completion, quality control, problem resolution, coordination, job communication, job invoicing, job payments and client satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and supervise activities of each project to achieve performance for the quantity and quality of work. This includes on-site training, scheduling, establishing goals, and standards.
- Plan all projects to optimize the efficiency of labor, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools.
- Manage, plan, coordinate, and control all assigned and obtained project activities within budget guidelines to provide the maximum profit while delivering on promises to customers.
- Ensure that all government and company requirements relating to safety, health and the environment are strictly adhered to and enforced.
- Secure materials in a planned and coordinated manner.
- Secure subcontractors utilizing standard subcontract agreements.
- Complete all bids, documents, and reports in an accurate, complete and professional manner.
- Survey job sites as needed for the scope of work and to determine the most cost-effective and efficient plan possible.
- Hold Job Start-up meetings with Superintendent, Job Foreman, and others to transfer documentation, schedules, and information.
- Keep informed of new electrical codes, technology, techniques, and practices.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with other employees of the company.
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Education: Two (2) year degree in electrical construction, construction management or similar discipline required with Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years electrical project management experience required.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Good knowledge of electrical construction industry with experience working within the industrial and manufacturing markets.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Project, and electronic estimating software.
- Valid driver’s license required.
(MEI) ArchKey Technologies offers an excellent salary and discretionary compensation program comprised of annual bonus with an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) retirement plan, flex spending plan, and educational reimbursement benefits.
or send resume to:
PEC Solutions LLC, formerly Parsons Electric LLC
5960 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
PEC Solutions, LLC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.