This is a construction laborer position at a VA facility. You will demo walls and ceilings, and remove and repair tiles. You will be expected to install equipment per supervisors instructions and be willing to do tasks as assigned by direct supervisor. This is a 2-3 month assignment. Position is Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM. OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification is REQUIRED.
- General construction labor.
- You will be expected to assist in the completion of project from tear down to installation.
- You will be expected to be at the job every day in a timely manner.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification REQUIRED
- Basic carpentry skills
- Demo experience
- Ability to team lift up to 100 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
- Ability to follow and complete both written and oral directions