Residential Direct Support Professional
Residential Direct Support Professional Full-time and Part-time DSP
Connections is currently hiring for positions in our adult foster care department. The DSP will work with a maximum of four people with disabilities living in homes in Moorhead. Specific responsibilities will include encouraging participants and teaching independent living skills, assisting with activities of daily living as required, managing behavior plans and responding to emergency situations as needed. Hours may consist of days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
- Requires a High School Diploma.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and possess a professional & respectful demeanor.
- Must demonstrate effective written and oral skills
- Must submit to and clear a background check as required by the Department of Human Services.
- Must be able to communicate receptively and expressively in English.
- Must display proficient basic computer skills and internet navigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle unless otherwise approved by the Executive Director.