1. Directs maintenance activities on assigned plant production equipment.
2. Assigns, schedules, and develops equipment PM’s.
3. Trains, selects, and motivates maintenance craftsmen.
4. Achieves safety objectives.
5. Ensures compliance to company and plant policies.
6. Through leadership, development of competencies, training, and effective role modeling, personally embrace our Cultural Beliefs to create experiences, beliefs, and actions that will drive our key results.
* Strong problem solving skills and decision-making ability
* Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills
* A pattern of initiative and leadership
* The ability to effectively train and manage people
* Excellent project management skills
* Previous maintenance experience
* Degree in Maintenance/Engineering related field
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.