General Manager / Medical Biller
MSI is looking for an organized and experienced General Manager/Medical Biller to join our organization. The general manager/medical biller will be responsible for ordering of medical supplies, insurance information (Medicare/Medicaid), payment processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will be well versed in billing software, medical insurance regulations, and responding to patient and insurance inquiries. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality, handling personal information, marketing the company, and accurately inputting patient data in the system.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) years’ previous experience as a medical biller or in a related healthcare administrative field with working knowledge of HCPCS codes and modifiers, medical conditions, and ICD-9/ICD-10 diagnosis codes.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of billing software a plus.
- Strong customer service skills and comfortable answering both patient and insurance company questions.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
To Apply: pick up an application at 320 4th St SW, Willmar, MN 56201 or call Elizabeth Hillstrom at (320) 231-2738.