Restoration Sales and Estimating
Restoration Sales and Estimator
Growing company who is looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to grow with our team.
Dryco Restoration Services is a locally owned restoration company that specializes in cleaning and restoring properties damaged by water, fire, smoke, mold, storms or other disasters. We are seeking a motivated individual with a great attitude that wants to be part of our growing team!
We are looking for an Estimator / Project manager to add to our team. This job requires an individual that has a good attitude and is willing to be part of our culture to bring our customers hope in a time of need with our proven experience.
- Follow up and close sales on leads for water mitigation, mold, fire & smoke cleanup, trauma, contents cleaning and general cleaning.
- Scope and prepare estimates for residential and commercial projects using Xactimate estimating software
- Work with insurance adjusters and clients to negotiate and finalize estimates
- Oversee communication on projects to make sure all interested parties are updated and information is put in our job management system.
- Invoicing and payment oversight for your projects
- Customer service, do whatever it takes to take care of our customers
- B2B sales to insurance adjusters, agents, property management companies and commercial property owners to build a book of business with them
- Attend community functions such as chamber events and Dryco Sponsored events
- Motivated self-starter
- Employment history reflecting long term employment- no job hopping!
- Have at least 3 years of mitigation / restoration service
- Have construction knowledge and some experience in construction
- Have some project management experience
- Have estimating experience, experience with Xactimate estimating software preferred
- Must be competent with computers, knowledge of Excel and other MS office programs
- Some sales and customer service experience
- Determined, hardworking, positive attitude, detailed oriented and great communication skills is a must
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, meet deadlines and clients’ needs
- Must be a person who enjoys helping people in their time of need.
- Have passion for our team, your job and your clients
- Willing to work hard and do physical demanding work at times, ability to lift 75 LBS
- Must have clean driving record, driver’s license, be able to pass a background check, and drug test.
- Salary plus commission
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement fund with match
- Aflac Insurance
- Bonus pay Quarterly
Apply for Restoration Sales and Estimating
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly