Looking for a fun place to work where you can have a real impact on the bottom line? eOne Solutions has a great reputation in the market, we enjoy what we do and we have been successful for 20 years.
This is a great role for someone that has a few years in admin, accounts or collections. You are likely looking for a steppingstone to move into an account management or sales role. At the core of this role is collections management but the way to do this is through building relationships and having a structured methodology.
eOne have 250 partner and 20,000+ customers who choose (we hope) to renew software subscriptions with us. Your job will be to build relationships that will increase renewal rates and to follow up with lapsed subscriptions. You will never be bored in this role and you will enjoy the variety of tasks you have to complete which will include:
1. Managing renewals across 20,000 customers
2. Controlling renewal and reminder communications
3. Following up expired customers
4. Assisting the account management team
5. Generating quotes and invoices
6. Updating internal CRM and other systems
7. Training on the use of the customer renewal portal
8. Articulately explaining the value of renewing the subscription
9. Sharing the value of our promotions and cross grade subscriptions
If you have read this far and are still excited about this opportunity, then we hope that you have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar admin/accounts role. You will be supremely organized and detailed. You will enjoy hitting the phones talking with our customers. You will be a quick learner and be able to communicate the value of our offerings. Perhaps most of all you will be a self-starter – and if you need day to day managing then this is not the role for you.
We have a very relaxed office who know how to work hard but also celebrate our success. Hours can be flexible, dress is always casual and your role is as much fun as you make it. We will provide multiple career opportunities for successful and motivated candidates. Please send resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com.