Resident Field Service Technician - Sidney, MT
Resident Field Service Technician – Sidney, MT area
Butler Machinery Company has an opening for a Resident Field Service Technician who will work in and around the Sidney, MT area reporting to the Dickinson, ND Location.
• Two year Associate Degree or equivalent training and experience preferred.
• Experience in repairs of ag, truck and heavy equipment.
• Ability to perform some welding and knowledge of cutting torch.
• Individual must be self-motivated, organized, and self-sufficient and have the ability to work alone.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of DBS and BMTS.
• Willingness to travel.
• Pre-employment drug testing conducted.
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
• CDL licensing or the ability to obtain CDL a must.
• Individual must live in Bowman, ND, Hettinger, ND, or surrounding area.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
• Performs fieldwork in outlying areas with the possibility of overnight stays.
• Performs work out of a Field Service Truck.
• Available to handle emergency repair situations after hours as needed.
• Ability to work Saturday on short notice or as workload dictates.
• Completes service reports, time cards, parts returns, etc. in a timely manner.
• Communicates effectively with customers and supervisor.
• Troubleshoots electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and power trains efficiently and accurately.
• Performs all aspects of repair to Ag, truck, and construction equipment products we represent.
• Makes decisions that are honest, fair, and in the best interest of our customers, our company, and our suppliers.
• Works with limited supervision.
• Demonstrates and promotes Butler Machinery’s mission, vision, and values.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan