Outside Safety Monitor (Tubing Hill)
Our Outside Safety Monitors provide a world class experience for our guests, promoting safety awareness, educating on proper use and etiquette, and providing positive guest relations within the Landslide Tubing Hill. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the tubing hill, ensuring all signage is visible, testing of lanes and assessing tubes at the beginning of each shift. When applying for this position one must be self motivated and able to work in extreme environmental conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty and responsibility satisfactory.
● Provide a safe experience for all guests by providing instruction on rules for the tubing area.
● Ensures that guests are aware of how to unload the tubes safely.
● Offer assistance to all guests in the tubing area.
● Maintains a clean, safe work environment by performing extra duties such as raking and moving tubes out of the way.
● Responds quickly to all needs that may arise and communicates effectively with other Tubing Attendants.
● Monitor lines to make sure guests are out of the way of the lanes
● Communicates with Guest Services when running low on tubes to prevent over capacity
● Cleans Tubing Hut as needed as well as stacks tubes to keep the area clean and clear for guests.
● Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers, and management and provide excellent customer service.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be highly motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Good observation skills
● Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule, including day and evening shifts, holidays and weekends as necessary
● Ability to adhere to all safety policies
● Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management
● Must be physically able to be on feet for extended periods of time; stand for long periods of time
● Must be 15 years old
● Must be able to bend, lift and twist repeatedly