Support Team Member
Using an eye for detail and a passion for providing excellent internal and external customer service, the DM Support Team Member will model safety, friendliness, appearance, and efficiency to create a world class experience for all guests. This position involves working in a variety of areas as needed including but not limited too: Ticketing, Rentals, Cafe, Concession, Gift Shop, Guest Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
● Become an expert in product offering, payment processing and POS.
● Clearly and accurately communicate with guests, coworkers and MOD (Manager on Duty).
● Ensuring that guests receive immediate attention and provide support to co-workers in a learning environment.
● Assisting in operational responsibilities of all areas of the business.
● Directing guests to appropriate areas or access points.
● Upkeep of work areas and cleanliness of facilities.
● Must be flexible to move to different departments as the needs of the business change frequently.
● Communicating instructions and helping guests in all areas of operation.
● Arrive to work on time prepared for all duties within job description & department checklists.
● Able to work cooperatively with staff and other departments to ensure safety, security and enjoyment of our guests.
● Knowledge and awareness of the environment, dress to work both inside and outside as needed.
● Must be willing to perform occasional duties with other departments (etc: food & beverage, lift operations).
● Problem solve as needed, seek advice and support from Immediate Supervisor and/or Manager on Duty.
● Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be highly motivated
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be friendly, personable and comfortable working with people and have the ability to communicate effectively to groups and individuals as assigned.
● Must work well in a team
● Good observation skills
● Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekends are required.
● Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management.
● Must be able to lift, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach frequently
● Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
● Must be able to work independently without supervision or assistance.
● Experience working in the industry is preferred, but not required.