Equipment Sales Professional - Kearney
Equipment Sales Professional – Kearney
Do you have a high level of integrity, accountability and a desire to excel? Do you like to work independently but still be part of a great team? Does the opportunity to meet new people, build relationships and help them grow their business sound like a great way to make a difference in your community? The Ag industry is booming in Nebraska, and Butler Machinery needs an outgoing, customer-driven sales professional to join our winning team. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally with a 65-year strong premier equipment dealer.
• Introduce new customers to and promote Butler Ag and its products.
• Build and maintain strong personal relationships with customers focusing on long term mutual growth by becoming their primary point-of-contact at the dealership.
• Promote and sell new and used Ag equipment as well as our rental equipment solutions.
• Deliver and demonstrate equipment features/benefits and communicate their value to customers in the field or in a remote setting.
• Inspect and appraise potential equipment trade-ins.
• Provide customers with real solutions to meet their needs based on your understanding of how our products and services bring value to their operation.
• Provide world class customer service.
• Promote Butler’s product support offerings, including parts and service.
• Build customer loyalty by following up on service or parts transactions, ensuring all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner.
• Participate in and contribute to training and obtain required vendor certifications as requested.
• Meet with your coworkers and management to present and overcome obstacles, learn new skills and grow professionally.
• Maintain accurate customer and equipment population information in our systems.
• Completes and processes all documentation and paperwork.
• Be guided by Butler’s mission statement and core values in everything you do
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn local producer practices and Ag industry
• Previous sales experience and knowledge of Ag equipment preferred
• Knowledge of AGCO and related/competitive product lines preferred
• Ability to understand and communicate basic financing with customers
• Computer experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent self-motivation and personal accountability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record
• CDL is preferred or willingness to obtain within 90 days
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan
• Company Vehicle