Good Samaritan Society Beatrice Address:
401 S 22nd Street, Beatrice, NE 68310-4999 USA Employment Type:
Night Job Responsibilities
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Assesses plans, implements and coordinates a plan of care for residents in pertinent areas.
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents.
- Make changes on plan of care as needed. Safeguards residents' property.
- Maintains residents' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Assures and assists to maintain safe, pleasant, orderly resident living areas.
- Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner.
- Observes residents; directs and documents care provided to residents; receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Responds promptly to resident call lights.
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
- Uses transfer equipment (gait belt, mechanical lifts, slide boards, lift/slip, etc.) and handling techniques in a manner that makes residents feel safe.
- Demonstrates knowledge of department - specific safety, fire and disaster plans.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN licensure for state of practice is required.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action Division:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID: