National Campus Address:
4800 W 57th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5038 USA Employment Type:
Day Job Summary
This Director of Nursing position has oversight for the Good Samaritan Society HCBS service lines of Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty. The position encompasses enterprise clinical strategy and support to the locations in these service lines throughout the country. Experience in these service lines, and/or knowledge of the federal and state regulations would be extremely beneficial for this position. Job Responsibilities
- Provides operational support to the Operations System and works collaboratively to perform the duties related to acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, new entities and other related operational projects as assigned by the Vice President of HCBS.
- Provides leadership to the system teams to complete review of initial due diligence for new entities.
- Leads the systems to complete new entities' crosswalks and reviews processes for the best practices for new entities.
- Performs responsibilities in a manner that extends the Mission of the Good Samaritan Society and the services offered by Home and Community Based Services.
- Strategic responsibilities in securing new entities A major part of this job is to seek out new HCBS entities that are suitable to the Society's growth strategy.
- Need to ensure that any new entity becoming part of HCBS is sound and reasonable.
- Develop new entity strategies, integration plans, due diligence plans, organizational impact assessments and operating model changes.
- Construct an actionable post-entity integration roadmap aligned with the HCBS long-term strategy adding value and efficiency.
- Manages and develops all aspects of HCBS policies towards achieving successful and thriving new entities.
- Implements Society\Region specific strategic and operational initiatives.
- Serve as an internal resource for HCBS entity-based strategic and operational planning activities.
- Assist in the exploration and development of new management agreements\opportunities as well as lead transition efforts when entering or exiting these agreements.
- Communicates with external contacts, including brokers, to discuss and review potential new entity opportunities.
- Manages the coordination and communication of information from external sources for new entity opportunities.
- HCBS Business Growth and Development Responsibilities Responsible for growth objectives within HCBS through the development of strategic partnerships and affiliations with identified external partners (i.e., hospitals, health systems, physician groups).
- Identifies opportunities and provides strategic direction to expand HCBS services into new or existing markets.
- Represents the Society and HCBS to external providers to influence and develop key strategic partnerships and affiliations necessary to support the growth and expansion of home and community based services.
- Strengthen relationships with key external stakeholders to enhance service line offerings with home and community based services.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Business, Nursing with four years minimum recent experience in Home Health and/or Hospice.
- Experience in home health/hospice business, budget development, clinical case management, staff management/Human Resources, and home health/hospice operations.
- Experience in directing or managing effective clinical and quality outcomes.
- Must possess solid organizational and time management skills, have the ability to think strategically.
- Must possess strong analytical skills in analyzing data and solving problems effectively.
- Must be able to work within a team environment as well as independently to achieve organizational objectives.
- Knowledge of multi-state home care, CMS, and Home Health/Hospice regulations.
- Must possess fundamental knowledge in the areas of finance, accounting, IT, human resources and business administration.
- Must be able to apply knowledge to achieve Society objective
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
NATIONAL CAMPUS Req ID: