Boiler House Technician
$26.31/hour on a Rotating 12 hour shift. Day one Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Pension and More!!
• Assists the Boiler House Foreman and Boiler House Fireman in the operation of the coal-fired boiler and/or the gas fired boiler, depending on the factory location.
• Assists in monitoring and operating the ash-handling system and electro-static precipitators.
• Assists the Boiler House Foreman and Boiler House Fireman in with computerized control systems and turbine operation and reads operating board instrumentation water-level gauges.
• Assists in maintenance and repairs in the boiler house, as directed.
• Assists in boiler operation documentation, including logs, checklists, etc.
• Ensures established Company safety and sanitation guidelines are followed. Wears personal protection as required.
• Performs Coal Handler/Ash person duties when required.
• Required to work overtime as needed.
• 2-Year Power Plant/Boiler House Technology Program Degree
• Minimum hours required to test for MN
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org