We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven individuals to join our growing team throughout our three-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning throughout your career, you will be right at home at Butler.
The future of our business is dependent upon developing the capabilities of individuals who live our company mission, demonstrate our values and are hungry to grow their careers.
Full-Time General Laborer/Yardperson Pay Scale: $17.38/hr-$21.86/hr, DOE.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
• Delivery and receiving of machines, attachments and other miscellaneous equipment.
• Complete forms for machine leaving and returning to the store.
• Contact the service department when machines are returned.
• Communicate with various departments and BMC personnel when machines or attachments will be leaving or coming into the yard.
• Maintain the yard’s appearance by keeping machine and attachments in their proper lines.
• Snow removal in the yard as needed.
• Wash machines.
• Light mechanical work
• Help maintain a high rating of contamination control
• Help maintain tooling and organization within the tool room
• Willing to work outside during all seasons
• Other duties as assigned
• Computer technology knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge and ability to operate machinery.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to climb in and out of machines.
• Ability to be on feet most of the day.
• Candidate should be a self-starter.
• Individual must be a detail-oriented individual who is self-driven and has good customer service skills.
• Individual must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan