Industrial Maintenance Technician
Consider a career with Donnelly
Donnelly Custom Manufacturing is a leading provider of custom, highly engineered, precision molded products, solutions and services located in Alexandria, MN. We are seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the Company’s mission, “To deliver good products on time”.
- Routine Facility and Equipment Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance tasks on facility/equipment as assigned
- Routine equipment revisions, upgrades, fabrication
- Troubleshooting and correcting equipment failures
- Assisting Molding Personnel in Troubleshooting Molding Issues
- Emergency breakdown response
- Implementation of new equipment/ processes
- Maintain safe and organized work habits and follow all safety guidelines as described in the Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company Employee Handbook.
- Able to meet Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company's expectations: Do your best, treat others the way you want to be treated, don't be afraid to ask for help, always work as a team and a commitment to learning as a key to growth and success.
- Must be proficient with equipment knowledge and repairs
- Ability to prioritize and adjust work
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Work independently as a member of a team
- Forklift license (or ability to obtain license)
- Two year degree or equivalent job experience with maintenance in manufacturing setting
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full Time, Non Exempt
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED
Two year degree or equivalent job experience with maintenance in manufacturing setting
Training in general safety
Strong Mechanical skills and ability to use various types of hand tools
Preferred Education and Experience:
Previous plastic injection molding experience
Experience with overhead cranes
Strong troubleshooting in Mechanical, Electrical, and Pneumatics
Successful completion of a criminal background check, physical capabilities testing and a drug screen.
Donnelly Custom Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer