Consider a career with Donnelly
The Toolmaker position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, mold repairs, and build/repair fixtures to support the achievement of the Company’s mission, “To deliver good products on time”.
- Perform mold preventative maintenance in a timely and complete manner.
- Perform mold repair, core changes and/or revisions accurately and efficiently.
- Build or repair fixtures accurately and efficiently with instruction from supervisor or project engineer.
- Follow all safety guidelines and rules
- Follow written work procedures
- Maintain a clean and organize work area
- Able to meet Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company's expectations:
Do your best, treat others the way you want to be treated, don't be afraid to ask for help, always work as a team and learning is key for growth and success
- Must be proficient with machining, tool and die or equivalent
- Attention to detail is crucial!
- Work independently as a member of a team.
- Forklift license (or ability to obtain license)
- Must meet physical requirements of position. Pre-placement physical testing to be performed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Position has a variety of shifts, weekday and weekends. Shifts range from 8 to 12 hours, including weekdays and weekends.
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED.
Two year degree in machining, tool and die, or equivalent job experience in tool and die/mold making, and two plus years’ experience in the injection mold building or mold maintenance field.
Must be proficient with CNC mills, EDMs, etc.
Training in general safety
Preferred Education and Experience:
Solid Cam or other CAD/CAM software experience is preferred but not required.
Previous plastic injection molding experience
Successful completion of a criminal background check, physical capabilities testing and a drug screen
Donnelly Custom Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer