Resident Care Staff
Under the direction of the Program Manager, provide support and training to clients in the activities of daily living, personal health and hygiene, fiscal management, leisure skill development, psycho-social adjustment and symptom management as outlines in the Individual Service Plan (ISP) and the Brotoloc North Policy and Procedure Manual.
Essential Job duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide assistance and/or supervision to clients in activities of daily living, rights advocacy, personal care, personal hygiene, meal planning and preparation, fiscal management. leisure activities and symptom management according to the clients strengths and needs.
2. Assist in the administration and/or monitoring of all prescribed and over the counter medications as required by Wisconsin Administrative Code DHS 83.
3. Assist in the provision of planned care for the clients through implementation of their Individualized Service Plan (ISP) as required by Wisconsin Administrative Code DHS 83 and 88.
4. Participate in and successfully complete all training as required by Wisconsin Administrative Code DHS 83, 88 and Brotoloc North Policy.
5. Maintain safety and cleanliness in the home as required by DHS 83, 88 and Brotoloc North Standards. Assist in the maintenance of the buildings and grounds associated with the facility.
6. Provide an accurate record of client care and behavior.
7. Must be able to remain on duty in an emergency until relieved by a Supervisor or other facility Staff.
8. Transport clients to scheduled appointments and community outings.
9. Under the direction of Supervisor, communicate with other care providers, client case managers, guardians and family members within the bounds of confidentiality as detailed in Brotoloc North Policy and Procedures.
Apply for Resident Care Staff
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly