Director of Regional Operations - Fargo, ND
Director of Regional Operations – Fargo, ND
Are you a forward-thinking individual who values teamwork? Does the challenge to help build teams and grow a business sound like a great way to expand your career? Butler is currently hiring a Director of Regional Operations! This position is part of our Executive Team helping set strategy and vision for the company. As the Director of Regional Operations based out of Fargo, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple branch locations in Eastern ND, helping to increase market share, build relationships with customers and provide development and leadership to the individuals in the region. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally with a 65-year strong premier equipment dealer.
Responsibilities will include:
• Works with CEO and the rest of the Executive Team to set company strategy and objectives.
• Directly and through subordinate managers, establishes and executes goals to support the company strategy.
• Establishes relationships with customers in the region; actively participating in industry and community related associations and events.
• Promotes strong relationships with BMC’s suppliers.
• Provides guidance to management team and assists them in resolving various department and customer challenges.
• Help develop future leaders in the company by providing proper coaching.
• Analysis of monthly financial statements, market share and KPI’s.
• Supervises Store Managers for designated region along with additional regional staff.
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or industry related field preferred with management experience required or equivalent experience, training and background.
• Previous branch management experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead people
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Accounting and Finance skills
• Negotiating skills
• Ability to coach, counsel, and confront
• Equipment/Industry knowledge
• Good computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft Suite
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan
• Company Vehicle