Sunset Drive-a Prospera Comm Address:
1011 Boundary Street NW, Mandan, ND 58554 USA Employment Type:
12 Hours - Night Shifts Job Summary
We are now conducting virtual interviews to provide safety to our residents and staff members.
Sunset Drive is a modern community designed around four 32-bed neighborhoods with spacious common areas to bring the community together in an inviting atmosphere. New Grads Welcome to Apply! Support your community and apply today! Job Responsibilities
- Provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assesses plans, implements and coordinates a plan of care for residents in pertinent areas.
- Maintains residents' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner.
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education.
- Uses transfer equipment (gait belt, mechanical lifts, slide boards, lift/slip, etc.) and handling techniques in a manner that makes residents feel safe.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN licensure for state of practice is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action Division:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID: