Employment at Eickhof Columbaria Inc. is about being a part of something bigger. It is about being on a team that employs individuals with the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. It is about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs.
As our Staff Accountant, you will have the opportunity to oversee and work on all levels of the financial aspect of a company. We are seeking individuals who are dynamic and fast learning. This individual must have an absolute commitment to excellence and attention to details. You will work closely with Senior Management and Team members of all ranks. The main duties revolve around the responsibility for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll through GUSTO. You will also process accounting data in a timely, accurate manner. Ensure compliance with government requirements.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for purchasing inventory and supplies for office and production.
The perfect job for people who have a passion for numbers and charts. We are looking for optimistic, motivated, outgoing individuals who know how to work well in a team environment and have a passion to surpass expectations. You will be responsible for assisting Eickhof Columbaria Inc. in its financial operations by efficiently and effectively performing tasks
and projecting a professional company image through in-person, phone communication and written interaction.
Minimum High School Diploma with 3 years on the job experience with bookkeeping
Preferred College Degree related to Accounting, Business Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES: include the following (other duties may be assigned)
- Prepare accurate accounts receivable billings and cover letters; oversee and manage cash receipts, statements, and collections
- Accurately process accounts payable bills including commissions, issue payments.
- Accurately process weekly payroll and corresponding reporting. Responsible for disbursement of payroll checks, bank transfers, taxes, benefit contributions, expenses, and garnishments.
- Enter purchase orders for materials
- Monitor cash receipts and disbursements while overseeing bank account balances.
- Perform accurate monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, credit card, and petty cash.
- Track trip expenses for job costing.
- Maintain accurate job contracts in computer software; provide reports for job labor, job site activity, and unassigned time.
- Assist with preparation of various reports for federal, state, and other outside agencies as well as for internal accounting and auditing.
- Annually must print and ensure accuracy of employee W2’s; 1099’s; and any other year-end wage verification forms.
- Track employee deductions, vacation, and PTO
- Assisting with the administration of employee benefits including retirement accounts and insurance
- Back up Administration/Customer Service for incoming calls, packing urns, inscribed niche fronts, UPS shipments.
Company Core Values:
- Positive Attitude – Ask “why not? Before we ask “why”
- Achieve Excellence – Good is not enough
- Integrity – Do what is right, not what is easy
- Cares about Customer – Do what is right for the Customer
- Teamwork – No one does this alone
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Technical skills
- 2+ years of Accounting skills
About Eickhof Columbaria Inc.
Eickhof Columbaria has spent over 35 years developing a better way to engineer, design, and fabricate columbaria. Columbaria are above ground granite structures for the final resting place of cremated remains. We have an attitude that fosters a company culture of constant improvement and that attitude, along with our experience is the reason we have columbaria in nearly all 50 states.
Click on "Apply" to apply online