Building Maintenance ND
Building Maintenance - Bismarck
The building maintenance is responsible for all facility maintenance issues including, plumbing, electrical, ground maintenance and building upkeep for our Bismarck store. If you are highly motivated and have previous maintenance experience, read the job description below and apply today!
• Maintenance and repair of all building mechanical and electrical.
• Ground maintenance to include: Lawn care, sprinkler system repair, snow removal, yard cleanup, general yard duties and minor carpentry projects.
• Maintain all HVAC systems.
• Garbage and scrap metal disposal.
• Maintain building roof, roof vents and exhaust fans.
• Maintain all interior and exterior lighting.
• Maintain all walk thru and overhead doors.
• Pump out wash bay pits.
• Maintains the tool room.
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to understand basic HVAC and electrical
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed for snow removal and special projects.
• Meet and maintain a clean driving record.
• Individual must be a self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Computer skills are beneficial.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan