Production - Hiring All Shifts
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
>BENEFITS START DAY 1!
>WAGES START BETWEEN $16.50-$19.25 (No experience needed)
>4% 401k MATCH
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks shift lead or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all ERP transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately and labels all products to the process specifications. Transacts inventory before physical process action. “Transacts before Acts.”
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the lead or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the lead or manager. Accurately fills out the MRR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told.
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities.
- Is Flexible to meet business needs across all cells.
- More advanced operators should be able to independently solve complex problems.
- Must have High school diploma or GED
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.