Good Samaritan Society ND Staffing Pool Address:
Work Location Varies, , KY USA Employment Type:
Various Shifts Available Job Summary
Ready for a change? We're looking for compassionate, responsible, and adaptable Travel LPNs to join Good Sam's Rapid Response Team who can provide care to assigned residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. This position comes with premium compensation starting at $32/ hour, guaranteed full-time hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. On top of that, we cover your costs associated with travel, lodging and food. If you love travel, we offer short-term assignments that vary from 1-3 weeks and employees are given 24 hours' notice of their next assignment. The LPN will be expected to travel 100% of the time on the job. Must be willing and able to work in COVID positive environments and traveling to different states across the Good Samaritan Society footprint. Job Responsibilities
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents following nursing standards of practice. Updates care plan as needed. Must be able to work in multiple locations for assigned shifts.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- LPN Compact State Licensure is required.
- Prior travelling nurse experience required.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action Division:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID: