Seeking professional individual to provide leadership and guidance to Residential Coordinators in Independent Living Services Department. The position will review financial files, provide training, assist in hiring DSPs, monitor caseloads, as well provide supervision to assure that quality services are provided within our residences.
Education and/or Experience
• Qualified to act as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional/QIDP- (Bachelor’s Degree in special education, learning disabilities, education, social work, or a related field AND one year experience working directly with individuals with intellectual disabilities)
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills and ability to organize work load
• Knowledge of the Overall Service Plan (OSP) process
• Experience with implementing support objectives, learning objectives, and behavioral supports
• Two years’ experience working with people with intellectual disabilities in a professional human services setting
• Knowledge of habilitation/rehabilitation approaches and practices
• Working knowledge of medical, psychological, social, and educational aspects of working with people with disabilities
• Knowledge of ICF/ID licensure and accreditation standards and maintenance requirements
Must pass pre-employment drug test & Background Check, Valid driver's license.
Great Benefits! Health, Dental, Life, Vac/Sick, 403(b) match, Flex, Aflac, EAP, holidays & more!
Click "apply" to apply online