- Develop, maintain, and improve assembly processes for production. Including, but not limited to, production improvement projects, line rate/balancing, and new product introduction.
- Perform time studies to resolve workflow problems.
- Setup and maintain production systems such as Parts routings, Standard Work, Andon and more. Utilizing various software such as OBMS, PDM, and Excel.
- Develop, enter, and maintain labor standards
- Support and execute part and process changes in production. Participate in Change Control Board.
- Work with materials group to manage product flow.
- Support production to achieve SQDP targets. Use tools for problem resolution that include A3, Andon, and Heijunka.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering team with line control, tooling, and equipment in day to day production and in implementing additional controls projects.
- Support New Product Introduction by participating in HPPD Process.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good clerical, technical, and mechanical skills required.
- Very good communication and organization skills.
- Proven leadership abilities, and must be collaborative and team-oriented.
- Innovative and open to new ideas, and must support and understand Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Proficient in computer work, with OBMS experience a plus
- Position requires a self-motivated individual who can perform multiple tasks.
- Flexibility for overtime, including some weekends, as needed (often tied to Line production schedule)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. PDM knowledge and experience preferred.
Regularly required to work at heights on platforms, lifting parts and pieces up to 70 lbs, traveling up and down stairs on a constant basis, sitting, squatting and bending in various awkward positions for certain lengths of time - including working overhead, traveling in and out of work areas, walking and being on your feet for a majority of the work day. Exposed to noise, dust, fumes and odors on a daily basis. Pushing and pulling material carts. Physical exertion is required.
About the Company:
Based in New York Mills, MN - Lund Boats has been manufacturing high quality aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats since 1948. Lund Boats are built by people who love to fish and take pride in engineering and building the most innovative and durable fishing boat on the market. Whether you're a part-time weekend angler or a serious tournament pro or guide, Lund prides itself on delivering the Ultimate Fishing Experience!
Also located in Little Falls, Minn., Crestliner celebrates 65 years in business and traces its origins to the Aluminum Boat Company that came to life within the walls of an airplane hanger back in 1946. Several transitions later, the company became known as Crestliner, and in 1991 the rivet-free UniWeld welded hull was a true revolution in aluminum boats. Crestliner continues to lead in innovations and setting new standards. Learn more about Crestliner and its line of boats by visiting www.Crestliner.com.
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).