2nd Shift CNC Operator
Responsible for configuring and operating CNC Press Brake equipment to shape materials used to build aluminum boats.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC press brake machine to bend parts according to specifications
- Set up, operate, and/or tend press brake to bend aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- Responsible for compliance to safety policies and procedures, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion.
- Work with team and other departments to ensure quality products and follow documented work instructions.
- Ability to locate and use the HazCom labels and MSDS information
- Work overtime as needed to complete daily tasks or projects
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal press forming and basic fabrication background a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Detailed and organized.
- Self starter, team player with a good safety awareness.
Work Environment and Physical requirements:
- Regularly required to work at heights on platforms, lifting parts and pieces up to 50 lbs, traveling up and down stairs on a constant basis, sitting, squatting and bending in various awkward positions for certain lengths of time - including working overhead, traveling in and out of work areas, walking and being on your feet for a majority of the work day. Exposed to noise, dust, fumes and odors on a daily basis. Physical exertion is required. Requires standing, bending and twisting for a 10-hour shift. May be required to work in a non-air conditioned area. Vision protection, and steel-toed shoes are required. Hearing protection may be required.
About the Company:
Based in New York Mills, MN - Lund Boats has been manufacturing high quality aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats since 1948. Lund Boats are built by people who love to fish and take pride in engineering and building the most innovative and durable fishing boat on the market. Whether you're a part-time weekend angler or a serious tournament pro or guide, Lund prides itself on delivering the Ultimate Fishing Experience!
Also located in Otsego, MN, Crestliner celebrates 65 years in business and traces its origins to the Aluminum Boat Company that came to life within the walls of an airplane hanger back in 1946. Several transitions later, the company became known as Crestliner, and in 1991 the rivet-free UniWeld welded hull was a true revolution in aluminum boats. Crestliner continues to lead in innovations and setting new standards. Learn more about Crestliner and its line of boats by visiting www.Crestliner.com.
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).