Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative plays a critical role in following up on website leads to provide a guided selling experience for potential customers. This individual is responsible for (1) initial follow up with each lead or potential sale received from the website, (2) connecting these prospects to their local dealership, and (3) following up with the prospect to ensure a positive experience with the brand and/or dealer. Ultimate objective is to provide superior customer service and exceed customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide sales and customer service assistance and information to dealers and customers on product sales and service via telephone, email, text and chat
- Spend 80% plus time in direct contact with prospects, including ongoing email and/or phone conversations and/or sending out catalog or information requested from each lead or prospective sale
- Document all communications within a web-based CRM management system
- Perform administrative tasks within the CRM management system to ensure dealer database is maintained and other aspects of system continue to run smoothly
- Assist dealers or customers to resolve customer service issues as they arise
- Monitor social media activities like Facebook, Blogs, etc. and respond to customer inquiries or issues
- Other miscellaneous projects with reporting, marketing, invoicing, or customer support when necessary
- Respond promptly to dealer and customer inquiries by phone and email.
- Travel as required to attend company events (Dealer Meetings, etc.)
- Work schedule is primarily day hours, some weekend and early evening hours occasionally required
- Some flexible hours will be required
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Requires a high school diploma / GED or equivalent work experience
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time with ease by employing strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with coworkers
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with an ability to “connect” with others over the phone and email
- Two years previous call center or customer service experience and/or other “cold calling” experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, assertive, tenacious by nature, and flexible: willing to accept new responsibilities and grow within role as required
- Boating experience and/or knowledge of fishing and water recreation preferred
About the Company:
Based in New York Mills, MN - has been manufacturing high quality aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats since 1948. These are built by people who love to fish and take pride in engineering and building the most innovative and durable fishing boat on the market. Whether you're a part-time weekend angler or a serious tournament pro or guide, Lund prides itself on delivering the Ultimate Fishing Experience!
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).