Crestliner Dealer Support Specialist
Responsible for providing a positive interface with Crestliner’s dealer network, customers, and sales team. Answers questions related to products, programs, and processes. Initiates and handles warranty claims, credit requests, inside sales, and boat/parts/accessory orders in a timely manner. Keeps dealers informed as to order status, order procedures, pricing, option availability and any other issues. Ultimate objective is to provide superior, proactive customer service and exceed customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds promptly to dealer and customer inquiries.
- Facilitates problem solving of customer service issues for manufacturing/design resolution.
- Conducts outbound call campaigns focused on selling boats to dealerships as well as obtaining information from dealerships on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicates with members of cross functional teams including sales, product development, engineering, credit, and others as needed.
- Assists in resolving warranty issues, and processing warranty claims.
- Provides technical product information, assistance, and procedures for identifying and completing repairs for dealers and customers.
- Processes boat/part/accessory orders for dealers.
- Attends company events as needed (dealer meetings, product training, etc.)
- Communicates with sales reps and dealers regarding the status of boat orders.
- Cross-trains with other customer support personnel to provide back-up as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent - post high school education preferred.
- At least 2 years prior customer service and inside sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Establishes priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the boating industry preferred.
- Interacts effectively with other departments in resolving and answering dealer and customer issues and/or questions.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details. Previous Lean Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email platforms such Microsoft Outlook.
About the Company:
Crestliner celebrates 65 years in business and traces its origins to the Aluminum Boat Company that came to life within the walls of an airplane hanger back in 1946. Several transitions later, the company bacame knows as Crestliner, and in 1991 the rivet-free UniWeld welded hull was a true revolution in aluminum boats. Crestliner continues to lead in innovations and setting new standards. Learn more about Crestliner and its line of boats by visiting www.Crestliner.com
Brunswick Corporation and all subsidiaries are deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Brunswick loves Veterans! All Veterans and Reservists are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).