Why work for Zumbrota Health Services?
- $3000 Sign on Bonus
- FREE EMPLOYEE HEALTH INSURANCE
- Dental, Vacation, Pension Plan
- $150 monthly Employer Contribution to a Healthcare Savings Account
At Zumbrota Health services, we know that our team is the most important piece to providing exceptional care to the residents of our community.
Becoming part of ZHS, we offer:
- knowing the satisfaction of helping others.
- sharing in the camaraderie of world-class team.
- being appreciated for your skills and individualism.
- experiencing the opportunity for unlimited opportunities for learning and advancement.
- being rewarded for your work and dedication.
- knowing that your life has meaning and you are a kindred spirit with all of us.
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the development and completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in accordance with the requirements of the state of MN and the policies and goals of the facility. The MDS Coordinator will oversee the completion of a MDS that is comprehensive, accurate, standardized, and reproducible.
- Identify when there is a significant change in condition in a resident's status and implement a Significant Change MDS Assessment.
- Ensures assessments accurately reflect the physical, mental, and psychosocial status of each resident.
- Review progress notes to determine if the care plan is being followed.
- Review and revise care plans and assessments as necessary.
- Provide monthly billing SNF sheets.
- Track residents for Medicare eligibility instate and deny as necessary, per Medicare guidelines.
- Ensure that NARs, nurses, and other IDT disciplines have accurately completed required clinical record documentation.
St. Francis Health Services of Morris, Inc. and it's affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.