*Now offering a $500 bonus after 3 months of employment, a 2% raise after 6 months, and a $1.00/hour weekend wage differential*
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide consistent supervision of residents as required by their plans.
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). This can include meal preparation, bathing, grooming, laundry, etc. Residents may require reminders or physical assistance with these activities.
- Administer all medications during a shift and document appropriately.
- Complete daily documentation correctly and thoroughly.
- Transport residents to medical appointments, employment, and community outings.
- Attend and complete all assigned training sessions, including CPI (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention holds/restraints), CPR/First Aid, and monthly team meetings
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a criminal background check as required by county and state governments
- Be able to perform all essential functions of the job
- Employer matched 401k plan for all eligible employees after 2 years of employment
- Earned Sick and Safe Time for all eligible employees
- Full-time employee benefits include:
- Health insurance available after 60 days
- Dental Insurance available after 90 days
- Life Insurance available after 90 days
- Paid Time Off
- PT - 1 week on, 1 week off; Monday-Friday 4:15p-9:15p, Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-9:00p
- PT Float - Every week; Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-9:00p
- FT - Every week; Sunday-Tuesday 9:00a-9:00p, Wednesday 9:00a-3:00p
- FT - Every week; Wednesday 3:00p-9:00p, Thursday-Saturday 9:00a-9:00p