Business Development Specialist | Profile - Cincinnati, OH
Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. We're proud to offer many development and advancement opportunities to our nearly 50,000 members of the Sanford Family who are dedicated to the work of health and healing across our broad footprint.
See yourself at Sanford!
Facility: Profile By Sanford 11077
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Address: 11314 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249, USA
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 40.00
Develops a business plan to identify opportunities, develop new business and expand market share within the defined territory. Network and partner with local community members to build brand awareness and client base. Drives all social media and on-line marketing strategies as supported by Corporate and digital media vendors. Works closely with store managers and coaches to implement market strategy and coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches). Delivers sales results against assigned quotas and the development of a sufficient, qualified pipeline of referral sources and members to meet high-growth revenue targets. Works on building and maintaining qualified leads through telephone prospecting, cold-calling, email and direct marketing. Effectively utilizes corporate promotions and resources to increase membership and a referral pipeline. Develop a go-to-market strategy for new and existing stores and product lines.
Creates strategic proposals and delivers compelling presentations to prospective customers. Works with executive-level management to design and implement organizational plans and strategies.
• Makes a systematic comparison of two or more alternative solutions.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of organization's policies and practices requiring confidentiality.
• Communicates well downward, upward, and outward.
• Responds to shifting priorities while maintaining progress of regularly scheduled work.
• Creates action plans that ensure the accomplishment of responsibilities.
• Demonstrates open, friendly, accepting, and supportive behaviors with team members.
• Helps solve business problems and meet business goals through collaborative processes
Job duties for this position includes:
- Developing and managing relationships with employers and Sanford Health departments within the assigned markets
- Driving business growth by expanding Profile’s footprint in the surrounding region
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Generating new member leads and closing memberships
- Presenting to decision makers
- Representing Profile at community and booth events
- Independently prioritizing daily tasks in a way that accomplishes short and long-term goals
- Executing business development plans within the assigned markets
This position will provide business development for the Cincinnati, OH, location.
Bachelor's Degree required, field of study should be Business focused.
Minimum of 2 to 5 years business to business sales experience, medical sales preferred.
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordhealth.jobs/benefits .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Job Function: General Administration
Req Number: R-35136