As the largest employer in Aitkin County, Riverwood Healthcare Center is always looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who share our commitment to excellence. We are looking to add both a Perioperative Nurse and a Ambulatory Surgery /Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse to our team. Both of these position require some experience. (6 months - 1 year) Both positions are benefit eligible.
7 (9hr. shifts) per pay period
Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient and family centered care in the OR and other areas of perioperative services for all patient populations. This position provides care for or assistance to patients of all ages, including: newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and older adults. Must have at least 6 months experience as an operating room nurse.
Ambulatory Surgery /Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse
6 (11hr. shifts) per pay period.
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Surgical Services the OP/PACU RN's are responsible for the pre-anesthesia and post-anesthesia nursing care of pediatric, adult and geriatric surgical patients. Delivery of limited intra-operative nursing care is also an expectation. OP/PACU RN's deliver care using the nursing process in a manner that is cost effective without compromising quality of care. The primary foci of this position are pre-anesthesia, Phase 1 PACU, Phase 2 PACU, and endoscopy. This role will also assist in leading the nursing team toward the achievement of the goals of RHCC. Delivery of safe, effective and high-quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to this success.
Must have at least 6 months experience in the operating room (Pre/post)
More About Riverwood Health:
- Located just two hours north of Minneapolis – St. Paul
- Rich variety of local businesses
- Strong public education K-12 school system with enriched, advanced placement and honors programs available
- Exceptional opportunities for the arts, athletics and other extracurricular activities
- 25 bed Critical Access hospital with three full service clinics – Aitkin, McGregor and Garrison
- Rated Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals (in the nation)
- Joint Commission Accreditation Gold Seal of Approval
- Strong employee and physician satisfaction
- Strong culture of employee wellness, including an onsite Employee Fitness Center
- Serving a community of over 16,000 people year round – growing to 100,000 on summer weekends
- Level III Trauma Center and CALS Hospital
- Level I Heart Attack Hospital affiliated with Minneapolis Heart Institute and Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Excellent collaboration with onsite specialties available, including: General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Podiatry, Behavioral Health
Onsite fitness center, family health, life and dental insurance, flex spending account, retirement savings options, etc.