Vogel Law Firm is searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The Accounting Assistant will perform a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures, which may include accounts payable, accounts receivable and client billing.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Accounting Department.
- Handle communications with attorneys, staff, clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Process transactions, issue checks, and update ledgers, etc.
- Assist with financials, audits, fact checks, and resolve discrepancies.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing and data entry.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Accounting degree in related field and/or work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional manner and strong ethical behavior when handling sensitive financial information.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
Vogel Law Firm is one of the largest law firms in North Dakota and northwest Minnesota with offices in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Moorhead, and Apple Valley. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401(k) and profit sharing plan, and generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
Click Apply Today to be considered.
Application deadline: January 29, 2021
All applications held in confidence.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for Accounting Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly