Service Technical Training Instructor - Corporate, Fargo, ND
Service Technical Training Instructor
Butler Machinery and Butler Ag Equipment are looking for a self-motivated, innovative and hardworking individual to join our Training Team. If you have a passion for growing others and understand what it takes to be on a learning journey- join our growing team that serves ND, SD and NE. The future success of our business is dependent upon continually developing OUR TEAM and we are looking for people who believe in our company mission, demonstrate our values every day and are hungry to grow their careers.
Our ideal future teammates value great relationships with everyone in the company, are customer-driven, strive for excellence every day, have high levels of integrity and accountability and focus on safety in everything they do.
Learn more by visiting www.butlermachinery.com/careers.
The position will involve, but not be limited to, the following duties:
• Meets service department training needs and schedules according to business goals.
• Responsible for class material preparation and organization.
• Communicates to the Training Manager and Workforce Development Specialist on coordination of proper training dates, location and roster needs.
• Partners with manufacturers and suppliers to identify training needs or opportunity areas.
• Keeps current on information pertaining to training responsibilities and areas of expertise.
• Keeps current with model changes or New Product Introduction (NPI) for manufacturers and offers suggested plan for training deployment to the organization.
• Assists with covering products or systems training in the event another trainer is unable.
• Ensures accuracy of training records.
• Communicates to the Training Manager any concerns regarding those attending training classes.
• Evaluates the attendee’s in his/her respective classroom and their course contribution.
• Responsible for Pre and Post Assessments in all classes.
• Offers training aid solutions and needs to the Training Manager for investment.
• Works with outside training instructors for building access, lab use, shop use etc…
• Confirms with the Training Manager on personal training needed to perform responsibilities, then schedules accordingly.
• Responsible to uphold, promote and be the model for Safety Guidelines at Butler Machinery.
• Works within and promotes mission and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Two-year Associate Degree or equivalent training and experience preferred.
• Individual must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work well on a team.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to travel.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Proficient computer technology skills including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Ability to provide an excellent classroom experience.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to meet and maintain insurability standards to drive a company vehicle.
• Ability to lift 70 lbs and be on feet majority of the day.
• Must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(k) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan